traveling with tuning tools

dan amihud thejoyof88@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:30:32 -0700

Hey Tom,
I also had an experience with having to carry some tools on a plane(actually
going to Steinway & Sons factory in NY). They didn't even give me the option
of stowing them in my carry on. I had to stow them in the suitcase & for the
duration of the travel I freaked but fortunately they arrived there & back
O.K.  I'm originally from Israel & if you think THAT is a hassle, well then
you have no clue what it's like to REALLY go through airport security.....
It's a good thing all around - those extra measures, believe me.
-Dan RPT