traveling with tuning tools

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:50:44 -0500

Hi Tom,
             I fly quite a bit with a full tool kit, it always has to go
baggage.  The box is pad locked, but as of yet not any real problems, even
across borders. Now here's the funny, Air Canada, tags the tool box, "Heavy
use 2 men to handle".   Guess the baggage handlers would never make it as
Piano Techs.
Roger