New set of keys

Roger Hathaway & Peggy Abbott rograbot@cybermesa.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:05:51 -0600

Colleagues -

	A client's piano has been vandalized, and I have been asked to replace all
of the keys. They were damaged beyond repair, and the keyframe had some
damage also. This piano is what I would call a Drop Console; that is, the
back end of the keys drop down a half inch to get under the wippens. I have
never had a set of keys custom-manufactured, and I'd like to have some
opinions from those of you who have had had keysets made. I wish to have a
nice job done on these replacement keys. Any advice?

	This is the first time I have used the Pianotech list. I request that

Thank you -
Roger Hathaway
Santa Fe, NM