Amazing story

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:03:36 -0700

Terry:
    If you  just scroll down, I think you'll find the story.  No need to
open the file attachment.  I'm not very savvy about emailing something I
find elsewhere (forwarding).  I tried to edit out all the addresses, but
it didn't work.
     The story was forwarded to me (as you can see) from a long line,
but it wasn't sent to me as an attachment.  Therefore, I assumed it
wouldn't have a virus and thus felt it would be safe to forward to the
List.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
     I have no idea if the story is 100% true, but it's interesting
anyhow.  Are the names of the victims in Oklahoma available?  Might be
worth checking out.
    Well, it's off to Reno for me.
    Bye,
    Paul McCloud