Tuning Guarantee

MoodyPiano@AOL.COM MoodyPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:17:40 EDT

In a message dated 07/08/2001 1:47:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

> This is why it is so important to "educate" our customers;

It would be nice to carry a standard informational sheet that could be left
with the customer about what a tuning is, why it changes, and what they can
do to help (keeping it in an area of as stable humidity as possible).  I
believe there are available pamphlets from the ptg.  I find that people tend
to understand or believe things more that are written down.  Plus it would be
a reference for them to go back to if they have a question on that subject
after you've left.

~Lanie
Moody Piano & Organ
Marlborough, MA