QRS System/Pianomation Diagnostics

Eliot Lee eliotlee1@home.com
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:18:26 -0700

What I don't like about Pianomation systems is that you have to buy an
auxilliary box to regulate them, unlike disKlavier or Pianodisc which can be
adjusted with software of the internal hard disc.  Only Pianomation
installers have these which can also be used for Baldwin Concertmaster
system.  One of these days I should get one so that I don't have to face the
problem that you are having, QRS according to my knowledge is doing quite
well, and we all know the problems with Baldwin which uses the same system.
Eliot Lee