1977 Yamaha U1

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:03:29 -0500

Patrick,

<<Install a Dampp Chaser system. Shimming (or plugging) the stripped
plate screws would be a good idea, but won't change the fact that the
piano needs climate control.>>

Yes, I agree that the piano needs a DC system. I am emailing the music
director about it. However, they are looking to get new pianos in the
sanctuary and choir room, so they probably will wait and just live with the
problem for now. I've told them that they need climate control in their new
pianos, and to factor that in to the allocation for new ones.

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

mailto:jformsma@dixie-net.com