Pianomation

The Pianolists pianolists@earthlink.net
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 01:09:18 -0700

David Streit writes:

I'm looking for information on how to run diagnostics on the QRS system. =
A new customer called and said he has a grand fitted with this type of =
system and is having problems with the floppy drive.
I'm familiar with the Yamaha Disklavier system, but nothing about this =
other. The customer says that the manufacturer is now out of business.
I'd like to go over there and NOT fly by the seat of my pants. Anybody =
familiar with Pianomation? I understand they were out of Seattle.
Thanks in advance.
David Streit
AAA Piano Service
Portland, OR

Pianomation has no particular connection with Seattle. It's a product of
QRS Music Inc, the makers for over 100 years of music rolls for player pianos.

Try:
http://www.qrsmusic.com/

Dean Randall
Tacoma  WA