CAUT CONTRACT TECH FORUM

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:53:01 EDT

List,

I want to invite you to my class on the contract and fee-for-service college
and university technician.  This is an opportunity for those of us
non-employed CAUTs to meet and discuss the issues and problems we share.  I
know many of you on this list do college work, some with many years
experience - I hope you will join me and share your wealth of knowledge.

The CAUT (College and University Technicians) class offerings are on
Thursday, and my class on the contract tech is the final period on Thursday.
I will also address some of the points I raised in my Journal article in the
PTG Views section of the May 2001 Journal - take a good look at that too,
email me (Bdshull@aol.com) your thoughts and bring them to the class - hope
to see you there!

Bill Shull, RPT
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA