My Hearing Condition ,Please read this

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:45:30 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> I have seen this several times now. What is "tinitus"?
>
> Terry Farrell

Tititus is referred to as a constant ringing in the ear, either in a low a
high pitch frequency. It can go on for weeks, months, or even years.  If you
really want to know more, use the key word "tinitus" on the internet and I am
sure you will find a lot of articles on it.

By the way, I will be off the list for a while. See you in Reno!

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR
www.davespianoworks.com