impact modifications

Wayne Hohle wayne.hohle@sympatico.ca
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:56:09 -0400

hi dave
i was wondering if you could guide me through lack of understanding i
have. it is to do with piano disc in an old large player piano.  how do
i get the proper solinoid rail adjustment.  is it like a grand, just
raise the rail until the plunger is on the bottom of the barrel or set
the height so the plunger is at the top of the barrel about the same
time as the key touches the front rail punching. what ever information
you might have time to share with me is appreaciated
thanks
wayne