female techs

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 15:36:35 +0200

But Judy,
Nowadays there are very many female pianotechs! and their number is growing
rapidly. In Japan you could not even begin to count the number of female
piano tuners! And I remember very well my first time in Hamamatsu (I am
sorry to repeat this, but it is for you) when there was the very first
female Japanese concert grand course student!

Every morning a taxi stopped in front of the boys' dormitory to pick up two
Japanese concert grand tech students, and in the car was already seated the
Japanese "Princess" as she was called!
All the Japanese (boy)students were groaning with awe by her obscured sight
(barely visible in the back of the cab). ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh........

Maybe that will give you a more assured feeling?

*(;>)))

friendly greetings from,

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland