2nd request for S&S player lyre and trap

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 08:19:14 -0500

> This is a second request for information on the S&S player lyre. Does anyone
> have any information on this, even if it is negative?
>
> Wim

Hi Wim,
Nothing specific, it's been too long since I saw one. I don't remember them
being a bad problem, except that you can't reach anything, but my memory is
selectively random, so I'm probably forgetting the really ugly parts. In
General, almost anything can be made to work, if you're allowed and willing to
rip out the stuff that doesn't work and do a little re-engineering. Sorry I'm
not more help.

I'm off into the sunset, or where the sunset would be if it was as late as it
feels.

Ron N