2nd request for S&S player lyre and trap

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 08:50:40 EDT

--part1_1e.182d21f0.28785fa0_alt_boundary
This is a second request for information on the S&S player lyre. Does anyone
have any information on this, even if it is negative?

Wim

> I have a customer who has a '23 S&S reproducing grand without the
> reproducer.
> His main complaint is the pedals, and how they don't work right. I have
> tried
> almost everything possible to get them to work, but considering the weird
> system under there, there is nothing much more I can do. Today he asked if
> it
> were possible to install a "regular" Steinway Lyre. I told I him I didn't
> think that is possible, but that I would ask the list.
>
> Has anyone ever successfully replaced the lyre/trap on a S&S player with a
> regular S&S lyre/trap?
>
> Wim

--part1_1e.182d21f0.28785fa0_alt_boundary
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--part1_1e.182d21f0.28785fa0_alt_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...