Damp Chaser in old upright

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 07:36:11 -0400

JStewart (a first name would be nice),

A piano equipped with an uncontrolled heat rod could be worse off than having no
humidity control at all, depending on the humidity of the Houston area. At the very
least it should have a humidistat to shut it off when it gets dry enough.  These are
available from Dampp-Chaser.

All of us were beginners at one time.  Hang around this list, go to conventions and
you'll learn a lot!

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger