Grinnell Bros

L. Verkoelen lverkoelen@pineknot.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:57:30 -0700

Hi List;

I serviced a Grinnell Bros console today. The customer is looking to buy a
new piano and wishes to sell this one. I was trying to look up the date but
havn't had any luck. The S/N: is 400762
There is also a "200" imprinted over the S/N. The Pierce atlas doesn't list
anything over 5 digits. It mentions later units made by Samick but these
supposedly had letter designations in the S/N.
The piano is in good condition and my guesstimate places it around 30 years
old?
Does anybody have any info that would pin the age down?

Thanks
Louis Verkoelen
Associate Technician
Big Bear City CA.