Spinet Grand for Sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:23:31 -0400

Hi Jack. Below is my most recent correspondence with the folks that are =
selling their spinet grand. Are you aware (my bet is that you are!) that =
this piano is completely different from an American square grand piano? =
This is pretty much a modern grand, but with a few twists and turns =
(very interesting ones at that). I have several pictures of the spinet =
grand that I service locally. I will send them if perhaps you are not =
familiar with the spinet grand (I don't send pics without warning, as =
some people with slow connections get bamfoozeled). Let me know what =
develops. If you are interested and wish for me to inspect the piano for =
you, I would be absolutely delighted to provide a complementary service =
for such an esteemed PTG member such as yourself! Take care.

Terry Farrell

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Vicloudo@aol.com=20
  To: mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 12:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Square/Spinet Grand

  Hello,=20

  The piano is 100% original; 98% of the keys work; One cord has come =
loose; I=20
  do not know exactly where to look for the serial number; I could not =
find the=20
  plate where I understood you to describe it to be. The only thing that =
I know=20
  of the piano to be missing is one of the small arms which attach the =
scrolled=20
  music holder. It has been moved & does have scratches from that & =
really=20
  would be beautiful if refinished. Unfortunately, at this time I don't =
have=20
  any pictures other than the one that I emailed you. We are remodeling =
& I=20
  have the piano covered up. It still sounds very good dispite the =
moving that=20
  it has endured. It is "extremely" heavy; it takes 4 good size men to =
move it &=20
  believe me, they will use a very distinguishable vocabulary in the =
process!!=20
  LOL=20

  I don't mind, & would appreciate you forwarding any information to =
whomever=20
  you feel may be interested.=20

  Thank you & God Bless,=20
  Vickie=20