gluing bridge caps with well wood plastic resin glue

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:12:42 -0700

   Joe Garret ,Jon Page,Others and list=20

 In a recent discussion about bridge pin drilling I expressed =
frustration about my bits continually clogging.  Yes Drilling bridges =
was no longer the thrill it once was. What was I to do.  Fortunately my =
trusty colleagues came to the rescue with sage ,efficacious and timely =
advice. Like a voice calling in the wilderness . Use wellwood plastic =
resin glue.  My faith in life has now been restored and bridge drilling =
is no longer just another "Boring" piano techies job. Yes ladies and =
gentleman, boys and girls of all ages your talking to a very happy=20
 Belly man.
     I have now drilled two sets of caps made with this miracle glue.  I =
drilled each one in just over an hour.  Yes AN HOUR! no clogging no fuss =
no cuss. Yes you too can have the thrill of a Boring job again.

     You guys are the BEST
      Dale Erwin