how long?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:08:17 -0500

Tom,

Here are some things I did at the beginning.
1.  Bought a gross of those little plastic card holders and left one with 25
cards at any kind of store I happened to be near.  My card has PIANO TUNER in
bold print .3" tall at the top of the card.  I went through 14 gross before I was
satisfied with my income.
2.  Buy magnetic signs for the doors of your vehicle.  A pair will cost less than
$200 and they will pay for themselves in 2-3 weeks.  I still get 3-4 calls a week
off my signs.
3. If you live where new subdivisions are being built or where residents move in
and out frequently.  Get in touch with "Welcome Wagon".  A cheap free gift or
discount will get you in to see a lot of new customers.
4. Track down all the piano teachers in your area. Offer them a discount to be
recommended to their students.

Gotta go.  Get back to you later.

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed