Oiled Pinblock

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 09:12:20 -0700

John,

Yes, good idea. This is a repair I haven't tried yet but you have given
me courage. It should restore the proper feel to the pins.

Thanks,
Tom

ps: The piano is in a jazz club and there was a telltale ring of oil on
the plate after a concert featuring a brass player. Not proof positive
but I wasn't willing to do the taste test.