New-piano image, now on our website

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 12:44:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/01 11:27:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
sec@overspianos.com.au (Ron Overs) writes:

> For those who are curious, and would like a sneak
> pre-Reno view of our piano, I've converted an image to a jpeg and
> uploaded it to our website.
>
> You can view it at;
>
> http://www.overspianos.com.au/OS003bk.jpeg
>
> The image is around 120k so be patient when downloading, and you'll
> need to resize your browser window to the full width of the screen if
> you are using a 15" monitor since the image is 26 cm wide.

Wow!  It looks *better* than a Steinway! (Or is that what they *all* say?)
Just kidding.  It looks beautiful and very well designed.  I only wish I
could tune it in the EBVT with tempered octaves for you.

Now all you need is a pretty blond girl in a bathing suit to lean against
(and I do mean "lean against", not "lien on") it in the booth!

My computer with all the latest upgrades and cable modem downloaded it in
seconds.  The big image filled the 19" monitor.  I remember the day when my
Dad brought home the first 19" color TV.  I thought that was a huge screen
and the colors were phenomenal compared to the 13" black & white set I had
always known.  What's next?

It's nice to see that someone thinks it's still worthwhile to build a
*quality* piano, not try to see what kind of cheap imitation the public might
go for.  It's also good to know that something which is still basically
Victorian age technology is best kept that way.  Modern tools and techniques
perhaps and in some cases, some synthetic materials but basically, not much
different from nor better than the way it was a hundred years ago and more.

Good fortune to you in your business!

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin