(OT) Inscriptions was Grand regulating

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:58:11 -0500

Yeah, and I suppose if you die while regulating that square grand in =
your shop, you have the casket problem addressed also!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 7:23 AM
  Subject: (OT) Inscriptions was Grand regulating

   =20
  Farrell wrote:=20

      Roger wrote
      Hey Terry,=20
        a..                   If you want a really flat regulating =
table, go to your local tomb stone company, anf get one made out of =
slate or granite.   You could also have it inscribed on the reverse =
side, and take it with you when you go to the here after.  Pricey but it =
is not effected by the vargaries of humidity.=20
      Just a little over kill for a Sunday evening.  <g> And a morbid =
sense of humor.=20
      Roger
  Grin... I can see the inscription now.... "May he regulate in Peace"=20

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20
  RPT, N.P.T.F.=20
  Bergen, Norway=20