traveling/traveling/ traveling?

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:08:40 +0100

Actually Jolly, my routine for hanging new hammers is very much the same as the
one you describe. I was just curious as to your opinion of the method Priss
advocates. I aggree that probably the end result will be very similiar in terms
of time. I have no doubt that a fine job can be done of it either way.

Well, well, I suppose I will have to try this out for myself and see how it
works. Thanks for the detailed explanation of your own routine.

m'best

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.