Tuner Mystery Novel

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:16:57 -0500

Carl,
    Your e-mails are coming with a different date on them than the day
received. I think I mentioned this before. This one I received today
(Fri.) and it was dated Tue. I don't see them right away because my mail
is categorized by date and your is in with the already read stuff. I
don't know if it's your computer or your ISP that has the problem but
you may want to check on it. I would hate to think that you were out
there thinking everyone ignores you when they never see your message.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté