key tops

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:58:23 -0600

American and Schaff used to sell used ivory by the dozen - I bought some
years ago.  With the past shortage, don't know if it's still offered.
Again, it will be inconsistent in size, thickness, color, if they still have
some.  Do you know how to glue it on?
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Bob Tucker
  Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:58 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: key tops

  Well, I do mean ivory.  I don't want a whole set of new ones because of
the cost, just about a doz. used ones to replaced ones that are chipped.  I
can see that I will need some of that luck you wished me.  But I've learned
that you can find just about anything you want on the internet.  Thanks for
your help.
  Have a musical day,
  Karen