Verituner Update

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:39:59 +0100

Well... lets see... today is feb 23.  On the 25th it will have been 2 months and 3 weeks
already. I get these pangs from time to time... but nothing I cant handle. Yep... habit is
kicked... now its just for me to maintain discipline and get healthier for each new day. Thanks
for remembering and for the encouragment.

I will try and remember about the taking liscence with others words thingy... :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.