Off for a few days (OT)

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:11:16 +0100

Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> At 19:40 02/22/2001 -0800, you wrote:
> >I don't give a heck...
> >David I.

I have to revise my count.... 2 for, 1 against, and 1 who doesnt understand the
question. Kristinn is still hecked.

> Does it have a Schaff or Renner part number?

Not to my knowledge

> Is it shareware or copyrighted intellectual property?

Could be construed to be shareware.... I suppose.

> Is there an innoculation against it?

Definatly not

> Does Protek help the condition?

Hmmmmm perverted grin...

> Just some low calorie food for thought. ;-}

I am on a diet so this is good.

> Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA
> Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb

As to Piano Related... I wonder if anyone can weigh the advantages of 3 felt
dampers against 2 felt dampers in uprights ?
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.