Likes her old clunker

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:04:40 +0100

This is what I deem a natural result of too many of us allowing
too many of them to go along thinking that junk is really ok....
pianowise. I have seen worse examples of this kind of thing. I
will probably see more as time goes by as well.

I know I know... get off it Ric.... grin...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.