Reno room rates

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:40:13 -0700

Just called and there are no rooms available in the Garden section
Joe Goss
imatunr@primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~imatunr/

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Laura Olsen=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:29 PM
  Subject: Reno room rates=20

  Dear Friends,
  =20
  This is to inform you that there are $38 dollar rooms available at the =
Convention Hotel.  They are called "garden rooms" and are very basic.  =
Shower, twin beds, some have a window, some don't.  You can call the =
nugget or go to the convention website and use the link to the Nugget =
web site.  It's been my experience that we don't spend much time in our =
rooms so this could make a big difference in your Convention Expenses. =20
  =20
  See, you can afford Reno!
  =20
  Laura Olsen, RPT