A question about CD-ROMs from PTG

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:50:16 -0600

>...My question: Am I to understand that these reprints
>are in fact reprinted articles from past issues of the journal?...
>Matt Wynne

Matt, List,

This one question can be answered by the following information from the
CD-ROM User Notes I received as of February 2, 2001:

"...The Reprint CD has about 100 articles from before 1979 that are not
included on the 20-year CD set.  The Reprint Kit CD works much better now
with the new Acrobat Reader Version 4 than it originally did with its older
version of the Acrobat Reader."

Your other questions concerning The Piano Technicians Journal 20-Year
(1979-1999) CD-ROM may be emailed to: cdsupport@ptg.org

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731