Grey Market

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:27:57 -0600

Hi Tony,

The figures I am speaking of were taken by me with with a Psychodyne (i.e.
a sling type gauge, but with a fan) It was state of the art and I did
compensate for barometric pressure. Even so the accuracy would have been +
or - 5%. That would make my low reading from -1% (impossible) to +9% (still
very very low). I don't usually measure humidity outside *grin* (toooo
cold) (-33 c here today)

At 09:28 AM 02/12/2001 +0930, you wrote:
>Hi Don,
>
>This is the unfortunate part in talking about humidity that doesn't exist.
>We all see in the weather bulletins that the RH is this or that and then we
>actually think that that applies to us people living inside the house.
>Weather Bureau HR is measured outside in a shaded area.  lots of formula
>relating to HEAT, MOISTURE CONTENT, DEW POINT, etc.
>
>It would be nice if we were all talking on the same wavelength wouldn't it.
>
>Tony Caught ICPTG
>Australia
>caute@optusnet.com.au

Regards,