Sostenuto vs Indidivual sustain

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:39:38 -0600

Ric,

About three years ago, Jon Page posted a url to information on a patent
application (granted?) for a sort of un-sustenuto system that might be
something like what you're talking about. I don't remember exactly, but my
older post archives evaporated in a "LoseDoze" system crash/psychotic
episode last year, and have passed on into the realm of
insubstantiatability. Should that prove to not to be a real word, I don't
care. I like it, and it's what I intended to say. In any case, I no longer
have the information. It's in the archives, but irretrievably buried in
non-specific anonymity, since I don't have specific search criteria to
flush it out. Maybe Jon will remember this strange and wonderful thing and
still have the info somewhere toward the beginning of his "out" box
listing. If not, you're on your own.

Ron N