Reply to "Anonymous"

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:14:52 -0600

> Hi Stan,
>
> I think you might find some pianos at a certain store less than well
prepped.

> *shhhhh* ok?
> There is a lot of Lip servicing going on.

If the writer is talking about me.  With 50 plus pianos in the system at least
1/3rd of them are not prepped at any given point in time.   But that is NOT
the
way they leave the store. Floor pianos are in a constant state of flux.
Last month we recieved 8 Wurlitzers grands, 4 have had complete prep. this
includes re weighting the actions, and complete damper timing.
It will be another month before the others are complete.
Derek Gibson is our store technician in Regina, feel free to contact him
privately to find out what the standards are.
Don Rose also has worked with us, and will vouch for our standards in this
regard.

If you are gutless enough to stay anonymous so be it.   If you know me well
enough to make these comments step forward, and lets openly talk about your
technical and moral skills.

I have learned a great deal from this list, and I am willing to continue
learning, but what in your opinon am I  doing wrong?
If your point is valid, changes will be made to improve.  This is providing it
is intellegent comment.

I am prepared to be evaluated by my peers, and lear from it.

Roger Jolly