Poor man's adjustable plate screws...

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:18:00 EST

Brian T. wrote:
 <<"(I'll go crawl back under my rock now... maybe it would be a good time to

work on my last will and testament...  "I Grog, <dink, dink, dink> leave

you, Grog, Jr. <dink, dink, dink, dink, dink>, my wheel <dink, dink>.  And

to my wife, <dink, dink, dink>,  who's shrill cry scares the mastodon <DINK,

DINK, DINK, DINK>, I leave <dink, dink> this stick <dink, dink>.)   Sorry,

just havin' a bit of fun...

Have a good day, all.

Brian Trout">>

Brian it is obvious that you have way too much time on your hands *or* that
perhaps we need to take up a collection and get you to Louisiana as soon as
possible. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)