Adjustable Plate Screws

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:52:30 -0500

I know this has been covered before, but I can't find anything in my
records, nor in the archives. Someone (perhaps many) has posted on some type
of a handy dandy screw/bolt setup to replace perimeter plate screws to allow
adjustment up and down without taking the plate in and out of the piano.
They have a little hex-wrench thingee on top that you can turn the plate up
and down, and then you can lock the whole thing in place with a nut thing.
The set up is similar to the Balwin setup. Does anyone have the info on what
this is called and where I can get them? Thanks BIG time.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com