California Feb 23 Classes? Restaurant closed!

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:23:44 -0800

Richard,

Maybe you already have the answer to this question, but in case not, the
hotel is adjacent to a shopping mall which has several restaurants
(lunch and dinner). There is a continental breakfast Friday and Saturday
which is free with your room reservation. For _real_ breakfasts, I'm
sure there are techs with cars who would be glad to give you a ride to
nearby restaurants.

If you need anything more specific, email David Abdalian (conference
chair) at: abdalianpiano@attglobal.net

Tom Cole