PTGYC

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:53:44 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 11:29:13 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-pianotech-digest@ptg.org writes:

> List (sailors only):
>
> Hereby is created the PTGYC. All members are invited to go sailing during
> the
> 2002 Institute here in Chicago, as many as will fit on my boat (Pianoforte)
> at a time. The bylaws and standing rules of the PTGYC are as follows:
>
> Bylaws:
> None
> Standing Rules:
> If you're standing, watch the boom on a tack.
>
> Any takers?
>
> Paul Revenko-Jones
> (now back to stringing that L)

Paul,

Sounds terrific........long time to go, though!

I spent a couple of seasons crewing on an Islander 30 out of Monroe Harbor,
and you're so right about Lake Michigan.  We were a pretty stable boat, but
even at that......and trying to find that damned green can in a pea-soup fog
on a Sunday morning, when we'd have had trouble finding the

My arthritic shoulder (since fixed) and the long trip down to the Monroe St.
Garage made me quit doing that.....but I really miss it.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
mailto:jstan40@aol.com