tunelab pro/ trial version

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:49:47 -0500

Dave,
         I'm sure you'll be pleased once you play with 97 on the concert
instruments. As to the value, have you priced the others? I'm sure you
would agree that it is quite a value. I think that Bob Scott raised the
price once the programs worth was established. I'm not sure about that. You
can ask him. There is no difference between the trial version of TuneLab
Pro and the registered version except in the registered version there is no
nag screen every (10 min. ?) . If your just playing you can probably deal
with the nag screen for a while. I made the decision to buy it right away
because it was a great value, I knew I would be using it , and Bob's
efforts deserve to be supported. I hope this helps.

Greg