palm pilot

MBrat70179@AOL.COM MBrat70179@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:45:59 EST

I use a Sony Clie (palm compatible)~$350.  Has great battery life and a lot
of gizmos.  I like the color screen, I keep a few pics of my 1 year old.
Many of my customers are interested in seeing him.  Its easy to transfer
photos from my digital camcorder to my palm, because they are both Sony and
the memory stick is universal for both.

A major drawback of the software is that it is not compatible with PTbiz.  I
don't like keeping two separate databases.  I am seriously considering
dumping PTbiz and do all my new work with Office or Act, which are both palm
compatible.  Although I heard that some techs are creating a different
database that can work with PTbiz.  If anyone out there does this I would be
interested in knowing how.

A major plus is, I can do away with my schedule book.  And not to worry about
losing information, because I update my computer everyday with the Hotsync
crade.

Looking back, was it worth the expence.  I''ve only had it a few weeks, but
if I need to find a phone number and I am away from home, I would lose money
if I were not able to fill an opening on the fly.  I feel it will pay for
itself in just months.  Plus, its really cool to play with.

Mike Bratcher

PS. Again, if anyone is using PTbiz and a palm and have figured out how to
relate the two, I am very interested.