pianotech-digest V2001 #1783

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. tuner1@alltel.net
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:18:01 -0500

Terry...

I have a Palm Pilot that I keep up to date from my main Outlook calendar. I
find it useful so not have to turn on my big computer every time I need to
check my calendar, and nice to not have paper all over the place. It 's also
handy in the field to be able to make an appointment and know that the date
is really empty.

Dan Hallett

From: "pianolover 88" <pianolover88@hotmail.com>
Subject: palm pilot

Just wondering how many techs, if any, use those "palm pilot" thingees  in
the field and/or at home, for notes, appointments, names, addresses & phone
numbers, etc, etc? Just wondering if the $150-400 they cost would be well
spent. Of course this would not  take the place of my home pc where I keep
my full database of customers and stuff.

Terry