poll update and "tech-tip"

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 00:53:17 +0100

Jimmenees David... I was just curious... didnt mean to start
any controversy or anything... I thought it was a fair
question... at least as fair as the origional one was
anyways.  Besides... you and I both know that your analogy
below is not really quite applicable. Tuning is and always
will be a creative endeavour. The minute, nay... the second
you turn it into something purely mechanical is the day the
beauty of tuning dies.

Merry Christmas !

--
Richard Brekne