general poll-please participate

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:34:30 -0700

Terry,
    Originally strictly aural, then I went to Sat 11, learned how to use it
to help get what I want without relying on it too much. Still tune by ear on
good pianos sometimes, but it's invaluable in the noisy environments I find
myself in all too often.
    It's a great tool, if you understand that that's all it is.