TlabPro tuning

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:28:19 -0500

Bobby,
    Danny Moore had this incredible package that someone I know picked up on.
You can get in touch with him to see if he has any more packages. You can e-mail
him at danmoore@ih2000.net . I don't have a phone number for him but I'm sure
someone out there does if you'd rather call. Good hunting.

Greg

P.S. you'll love it!