"Restoration Phase", was: Bridging the cap

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 10:06:54 -0500

Phil,
Boy have you hit the nail on the head!
Someone always paves the road for the rest of the pack.  There are many =
areas in this country where strong restoration has been in tack for many =
decades. People in those regions except those services to be available.
But on the other hand, there are many  regions where no rebuilding had =
ever been established. With one successful restoration after another, =
the word gets out and soon a market is created. Sounds like that's what =
you are experiencing.
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 8:49 AM
  Subject: Re: "Restoration Phase", was: Bridging the cap

  Phil. I'm not game for debate, but rather just asking you to expand =
your thoughts on this subject. I realize that I would likely be in a =
better high-end rebuilding market if I were in New York City, rather =
than Tampa, but I sometimes wonder just what is the deal. Your thoughts =
please. Thanks.

  Terry Farrell
   =20
    ----- Original Message -----=20