Apologize for late response

antonis karavelis antkarav@otenet.gr
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:47:54 +0200

I would like to thank all of you who responded to my query about the =
unwrapped ends of bass strings (30-9-2001). The comments were very =
enlightening to me. I apologize for my late response but I realized that =
I had a problem with my internet provider and apparently my response was =
not delivered to the list. Anyway, I hope this was not taken as an =
impoliteness on behalf of me. I wish to all of you in the "list" to =
spend these days with your family and the people you love.
Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!