cracked plate

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:52:15 -0500

Is there a ceiling? TuneLab is set (default) to overpull no more than 5
cents in the bass and no more than 25 cents in the treble. I find that the
default setting makes for one accurate pitch raise. I could imagine that one
very out of whack piano could benefit by changing these setting but I
usually rough it in to pitch and then use the ETD with overpull for the
SECOND pass.

Greg