Cracked plate

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:03:04 EST

Todd,

Real quick, since I'm running out the door....Small claims court/broken plate
in the early 80's, old upright after pitch raise.  Client/plaintiff lost.  I
countersued in small claims court for my fee (shame on me), which a stop
payment had been place on (break happened after I deposited the check) - I
didn't get that.  The sympathetic thing to do would be to not charge
anything.

I simply presented material from the Journal, which I had copies of and
presented to the judge, and summarized the opinions of peers of more stature
than me in the profession, wore a suit and behaved respectfully.  At this
point you might not benefit trying to explain any more to the client so as to
keep your ammunition for the case.

Bill Shull, RPT

In a message dated 12/13/01 5:16:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,