Cracked plate

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:01:40 -0600

Todd,

The PTG has resources available to help you in this situation.

Several years ago, I asked then Journal editor Steve Brady about the
possibility of publishing one of his "theme" issues on the subject of
plates. He did so in November 2000.

Of particular interest to you may be page 22 which contains a short article
entitled, "Broken Plate! Who is Responsible?" by Don Galt, former editor of
the Piano Technicians Journal.

A main objective of this Journal issue was to provide _published_ references
that could be cited by technicians in your situation.

Best wishes,

Kent Swafford