ocean air

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:56:29 -0500

Cuba is the worst situation I have ever seen.

Nothing delicate in a piano services there.  Salt air, humidity and
termites will do a piano in in a few years.

The best thing to do is to seal the piano as best you can with a draped
cover to the floor and install a full climate control system that will
work 23/7.  There is a cover made that will allow the piano to be played
without removing the cover.  Real neat idea.  I am ordering one for a
school.

		Newton