Cordier temperament

Iņaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:49:48 -0800

Anybody tested the Cordier temperament? I have readed about it but I donīt know the result. Anyboy of you tried and can give me your opinion?
And more: how can you do the central scale for this temperament?
It is in one book called "piano bien tempere et justesse orchestrale" by Serge Cordier (sorry, I write the tittle by memory, but even I canīt understand French language so maybe I have much more mistakes in this language than in English!)

Good holidays all (if available!)

Iņaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com